Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mama and Papa's 28th Wedding Anniversary

It was Saturday morning and I realized it's my mama and papa's wedding anniversary.  At first, I was sad and told to them that I would have a job on that morning 'til  afternoon.  However, the drama ended smoothly. I went to my job, I finished it then I headed to Kempinski. Me happy, Mama and Papa happy, all happy! Here's the pictures..

Happy wedding anniversary, pa-ma! Please have a pleasant life together  
about to blow the candles...
my best godfather and godmother :)
having massive lunch at Hotel Indonesia Kempinski 
his and mine <3
... and all together ! 

1 comment:

  1. I really admire the way this wedding anniversary day had been spent. Loved all of the photos and I must say that this post is setting the style goals for our own 10th wedding anniversary bash that we would be hosting at one of the Chicago wedding venues. It will be a vow renewal ceremony and we are so happy for this special day.

    ReplyDelete